zaterdag 19 december 2015

WHY SHOULD I CRY




Give me a reason I should cry
think so many, yet don’t know why
maybe the season, autumn-grey
where rain keeps falling down the drain
though I should count my colours

Watching the rainbow I regret
time unspoken, but now you’ve left
all the inches we’re bound to go
and I still wonder where it grows,
the greenest grass you honoured

Take your changes
choose your heart
that’s what life is all about
so I rather cry or shout
when my choices will be paid
by loosing whom I love.

Give me a reason to be grieved
think so much and I do believe
every season will be filled
sentences overloaded with guilt
when someone makes his choice

Watching myself in time and place
words were lost, even my own space
but your heartbeat, sealing my soul
ever surrounds me, despite the hole
chosen for your inner voice.

Cause you took your changes
chosen by heart
that’s what life is about
so I rather cry or shout
though your choices have been made
unknown my endless love.

© JELOU


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten